Medical Image Segmentation for Engineering on AnatomyTM
Materialise Mimics is software specially developed by Materialise for medical image processing. Use Mimics for the segmentation of 3D medical images (coming from CT, MRI, micro-CT, CBCT, 3D Ultrasound, Confocal Microscopy) and the result will be highly accurate 3D models of your patient’s anatomy. You can then use these patient-specific models for a variety of engineering applications directly in Materialise Mimics or Materialise 3-matic, or export the 3D models and anatomical landmark points to 3rd party software, like statistical, CAD, or FEA packages.
Use Materialise Mimics to:
- Easily and quickly create accurate 3D models from imaging data
- Accurately measure in 2D and 3D
- Export 3D models in STL format for additive manufacturing
- Export 3D models to 3-matic to optimize the mesh for FEA or CFD
- Import DICOM, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, X-ray or raw image data